quick question, I have size 2t (from target) boys t-shirt and shorts. Everyone I know with a little boy has either outgrown that size, or is wearing that size now and will have outgrown that size by summer. Does Nathan by any change wear that size? If so I can send the clothes to you via Wendy....
i am a wife, mother, daughter, friend, and lover of many things:
my husband, son, sweet dog, Jesus, family, my dear friends, photography, sunsets, snow skiing, water skiing, hiking, water bottles with straws, steak&shake, Colorado, Lake Gaston, Belews Lake, chill music, spring and fall breezes, jumping on the bed, adventures...
3 comments:
would hate to be on the recieving end of that crash.... he looks serious!!
It looks like it's a good thing he's wearing a helmet!
quick question, I have size 2t (from target) boys t-shirt and shorts. Everyone I know with a little boy has either outgrown that size, or is wearing that size now and will have outgrown that size by summer. Does Nathan by any change wear that size? If so I can send the clothes to you via Wendy....
Post a Comment