Thursday, May 6, 2010

Little Peanut

I had an ultrasound last Thursday at 12wks 3 days and our littlest one looked amazing. We saw his/her face, nose, lips, hands, feet, arms, legs, brain, heart, head, oh my goodness! He/she is measuring about a week ahead and we got a "it might be a .... but I can't confirm until a few more weeks have gone by" regarding the gender. Any guesses? Here's our littlest ones latest pics.



look at that sweet little nose and those teeny tiny ribs!





Our littlest one is about 3.5 inches long and is active as ever. I've been able to feel him/her moving around a little and that's so fun! I can't wait until Chad and Nathan can feel the movement!

3 comments:

Emily said...

I guess a girl according to that high heart rate :) SO glad you had a great appointment!

Eve said...

I was going to say a girl too! Glad things are going well! Keep us updated!

Autumn said...

Thank you for sharing the precious pictures. So happy for you!