Nathan is proving to be an awesome big brother!!! He loves to talk to Taylor Grace and share toys with her. He’s even dropped a few goldfish into her carseat while riding down the road. The other morning, we were running behind and I needed some help so Nathan fed Taylor her bottle. Doesn’t he just look so proud? Another day, I left Nathan and Taylor inside so I could warm up the car. When I turned around, I saw him carrying/dragging her out to the van in her carseat. Thankfully she was strapped in! We talked about “Taylor safety” after that, but the thought was so sweet. I love the way he loves on her, how gentle he is, how tender when he talks to her. His compassion when she cries is so deep. He’s also able to tune out her cry amazingly well when needed. :) HeeHee! I love these two kiddos and I’m so proud of the amazing big brother Nathan is becoming!
Sunday, December 19, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment