Friday, February 25, 2011

19 weeks old

"You'd never know I have pneumonia would you? You'd never know I'm a fountain of nasty snot, I throw up every time I eat, I cough way too much, and I poop constantly. Nope, you'd never know it because I'm so smiley and happy and I look at life as though my cup runneth over... you see it does. So, yes I might have pneumonia and a nasty cold, but I also have a lot to be thankful for, so I'll focus on that..." ~Taylor

Taylor Grace is teaching me a lot this week... her 12 pound 11 ounce little self is teaching me some huge lessons... about love, trust, and a positive outlook! Not to mention smiling makes you feel better!
Not only is she teaching me a lot, she's learning a lot herself! She loves to grasp her hands together and bring them to her mouth... she also loves to put her fingers, hand or thumb in her mouth. She's reaching for toys and bring them to her mouth too. She's so curious about things and is so curious. I love to watch her study things and taste and touch and really experience! ;) Who knew a cloth block was really that interesting?
She LOVES to talk to herself in a mirror. She laid on the floor the other day, wheezing and snotting everywhere, just cooing and talking and squealing at the baby in the mirror. It was soooo sweet to watch her kick her legs and arms and grin and go on and on in that sweet little raspy voice!
sweet smiley girl
Happy 19 weeks baby girl!

No comments: