Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Playdate with Colton

Today, Colton and Kristin came over. Kristin had a dentist appointment, so I kept Colton for a few hours. It was so much fun and we had a great time... but now I understand why God made us humans take 9 months to grow. It ensures that siblings (unless adopted or multiples) are at least 9 months apart. 10 weeks apart was a little tricky at times, but thankfully both boys are easy going and nap at opposite times for the most part!

Colton is such a little cutie. He was having a ball playing with one of Nathan's toys. He was mesmerized by all of the lights... this is him looking at himself in the mirror.

Aren't Colton's eyes a cool color? They are blue and brown and green. Click on the picture to see it blown up and check out the colors!

Finally, when Nathan woke up, they played together for about 30 minutes. Nathan is so much bigger than little Colt, and I learned very quickly that I had to keep them farther apart so that there wouldn't be any injuries... but they had fun talking and looking at one another.




Tummy time is always more fun with a friend


To see past playdates and see how they are both growing, check out the links below:

1 comment:

Q&K said...

Thanks so much for keeping Colton and for the pictures! Quinton's eyes are multi-color too- brown & green!
I like your link to previous playdates- you're so organized ;-)