Nathan had his well visit today, although he wasn't so well. He and two other buddies got the stomach flu from the same playdate on Monday. They all started throwing up between 1230am and 730ish this morning. Poor kiddos. We still went to our check up and found out that not only does he have the stomach flu, he also has a terrible ear infection in his right ear... another one. Yuck.
On a brighter note, Nathan's weight, height and head circumferences were right on target! His head is 18.25 inches (25th percentile) - but the doctor quickly said, "that's great for him, neither of you have big heads". Too funny. As if we were concerned that our little man's head is not large enough, I take you back to this picture...
.jpg)
No concerns regarding height or weight either! He is 30.25 inches tall (52nd percentile - hey every percent counts!) and 23 pounds 12 ounces (40th percentile). He's grown almost 2 inches in 2 months! He's not really gained much weight since he was the same around 13 months, but then again, since about 12 weeks, we've never been concerned with Nathan's weight gain...how about another picture...
Nathan and Colton's first play date in April 2008









2 comments:
great pics of him from the past! I am glad that he is growing well but sorry that he has the stomach flu....not too ago you dealt with RSV I am sorry. I don't know what I will do once Cameron gets sick because I know some day it will happen.
Hope everything else is well!
Glad to hear his stats are good...hopefully he'll start feeling better soon. I'll be praying for you all :o)
Post a Comment