Monday, September 28, 2009

Fabulous Date Night!

Last week, we headed to dinner with our fabulous friends (Tim and Bethany) and met up with 4 other good friends and chowed down on some delicious Brazilian cuisine! We ate way too much, but oh my goodness it was yummy! As for the 8 of us, we truly enjoyed the adult conversation, eating our food without cutting it up for someone else, and not once had to say "please do not bounce your peas... while they look like balls, really they are just spheres". While I those are some of the things I enjoy about meals as a family with my little one, sometimes it's nice to have an adult meal! So all dressed up we got, and out the door we went!
I'm really not this tall... I had heels to wear for the evening and I was try to look tall by standing on the top of my tippy toes for this pic! :)
As for our two kiddos? Izzy and Nathan enjoyed wonderful playtime with our delightful babysitter and they were sound asleep when we arrived back home. These two are so cute together! Izzy is sporting one of Nathan's outfits and looking pretty cute in it too!
I think they act like twins. They even have their own language, rituals, and games. It's going to be so fun to watch them grow up together...
especially because as of tomorrow, Izzy's mom and dad will be closing on a new house... within walking distance for my little toddler! Just when we thought life couldn't get any better, the Rouse's move closer. How much closer? A ton!

No comments: