Friday, September 4, 2009

Upon closer look


Have you ever taken the time to really look at a zebra's stripes? Every zebra looks different. Their markings are as unique as the human fingerprint. Today, I had a chance to study these amazing creatures at very close distanct. So close in fact, that the zebra put her head into the car window and I touched her nose and chin.
Check out all the different patterns in this zebra's stripes...
How the lines all seems to stop in perfect alignment right above his nose creating that white spot... same goes for her belly
look at her mane, it's striped too! Did you know that?
what about the swirls on her forehead?
her eyes?
the amazing patterns on her legs...
If before you didn't believe that our Loving Creator has handcrafted each of and given us unique gifts, abilities, talents, appearances... take a look at this zebra. If God spent so much time on her markings... can you imaging the time he spent on you? That God loves YOU!

Psalm 139:13-16 (emphasis added)

13 For you created my inmost being;

you knit me together in my mother's womb.

14 I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;

your works are wonderful,

I know that full well.

15 My frame was not hidden from you

when I was made in the secret place.

When I was woven together in the depths of the earth,

16 your eyes saw my unformed body.

All the days ordained for me

were written in your book

before one of them came to be.



No comments: