Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Nathan and Santa





I know this is soooo late, but tonight I'm catching up on blogging, so you'll just have to forgive the lateness. This year, I expected our trip to see Santa to be a bit more dramatic than last year... I figured he'd freak out and go no where near the man in the red hat. Boy was I wrong! We went with the Rouse's and stood in line for about 15 minutes. Izzy went first and did great with Santa. Nathan followed in her footsteps. He ran right up to him, all but jumped in his lap and they started up a conversation. From 15 feet away, we could hear Nathan say that he loved to play with balls and then he reached up to touch Santa's beard and said something that made Santa laugh... and keep chuckling. :) Santa then asked Nathan if he knew who's birthday was on Christmas. Nathan made Chad and I proud as he said, "baby Jesus and Mary rode on the donkey." Then Santa did something that made me proud... he sang Happy Birthday to Jesus. Thank you Santa for keeping the real meaning of Christmas alive!

No comments: