Shelby and Madison,
We will miss you guys so much! Texas is a long way away, but don't think we won't come to visit! Thank you so much for your friendship over the last year and a half. We've had so much fun getting to know you guys and spending time together. You are a great momma and a wonderful friend and I know you will meet some fabulous people in Texas who will love all of your amazing qualities just like we NC friends have! I will miss your contagious laugh, your cloth diaper joys and woes, watching your little "Mad-a-ma" grow, your hilarious stories, and so many other things. We will be praying for the adjustment as you move, for new friendships to develop quickly, for baby G to grow strong and healthy in your belly, for Madison to adjust easily, for an easy flight, for Jason's job to be a blessing and for him to make friends as well, for a preschool, MOPS group, and moms to have play dates with, and that you will trust in the Lord's sovereignty and love for you during this crazy time. We WILL see you soon and we love you much!!! See you soon friend!
Love you girls!!!








1 comment:
I love this! JUST BEAUTIFUL! Again.. I am crying. Thank you so much!
Post a Comment