Sunday, January 23, 2011

Any guesses?


Any guesses as to what Taylor and I have been battling for almost 7 weeks?

3 comments:

MamaDuck76 said...

Oh no - thrush! :( 7 weeks? Ugh! We hope & pray that it clears up soon.

Leigh Anne and Josh said...

oh my! We did that too. we had it about a month until we tried the violet. although when we did the violet it involved hysterical crying from both of us and NO pictures. I was devastated. His whole face was purple not just his mouth. It was not funny at the time.

Leigh Anne and Josh said...

oh my! We did that too. we had it about a month until we tried the violet. although when we did the violet it involved hysterical crying from both of us and NO pictures. I was devastated. His whole face was purple not just his mouth. It was not funny at the time.