Our Christmas tree has been up for almost a month, but again, I'm behind on blogging. We usually get our tree the Saturday after Thanksgiving and this year was no exception. We headed to a local farmers market and scoped them out. Nathan was so excited!!!

This is the one he "picked".

Wanting to go through the Christmas Tree bailer but being okay with putting tiny branches through instead. :)

Nathan and Mommy in front of our tree.

Nathan helped us unpack the Christmas decorations... until he found the dancing penguins. He was hooked on this from then on and still loves it!


There's the finished product!

We put the lights and ornaments on the tree while Nathan was sleeping and I captured these shots as Chad brought him down for the first time to see it lit and decorated...





You didn't think we'd leave Bailey out of the tree trimming festivities did you?

When I was a kid, I had a tree in my room and my mom would put lights on my bed. We're not ready for lights on his bed, but he definitely got his own Christmas tree and it's a huge hit! :)

We hope and pray that each of you enjoy time gathered around your tree loving on and being loved by family and friends and celebrating the Savior's birth! Merry Christmas!
1 comment:
My kids can't get enough of the dancing penguins. It's an all-time favorite and annual tradition at their great-grandparents' house. We all say 'shake a tail feather' all the time now :)
Post a Comment