I have a hint...Katie reminded me that I took this picture and I was playing with depth of field, aperture, and shutter speed...thanks to Lucy for the tips. The blue washed out background is actually a complementing piece of furniture to that which is in the foreground. -chad
i am a wife, mother, daughter, friend, and lover of many things:
my husband, son, sweet dog, Jesus, family, my dear friends, photography, sunsets, snow skiing, water skiing, hiking, water bottles with straws, steak&shake, Colorado, Lake Gaston, Belews Lake, chill music, spring and fall breezes, jumping on the bed, adventures...
6 comments:
big boy bed???
my first guess would be a cutting board......but the big boy bed guess is good too :)
It looks kind of like the edge of a piece of train track, but I don't think that's what it is...
I like the bed guess as well! BTW my word verification word is 'dished'
Big boy bed, wooden block, a cutting board, a table....oh yeah, the train track one too:)
I have a hint...Katie reminded me that I took this picture and I was playing with depth of field, aperture, and shutter speed...thanks to Lucy for the tips. The blue washed out background is actually a complementing piece of furniture to that which is in the foreground.
-chad
Post a Comment