Her umbilical stump fell off after 8 days and we were soooooo excited! It took Nathan’s 4 weeks to fall off and so he missed out on the joys of tub baths for a while. Taylor LOVED the bath and never so much as grimaced. She fell asleep and slept (while I sat next to her closely… very closely) for 20 minutes. Apparently, it was quite relaxing because she took a big ‘ole poo in the tub next! :) She’s had many baths since and has loved every one of them! Perhaps we’ll have another water lovin’ kiddo on our hands!
Friday, October 29, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








1 comment:
You are lucky. Zoe screamed bloody murder for the first at least 4 times we gave her a bath. What a happy baby. I don't blame her, if I didn't have this big belly right now, I would be relaxing and sleeping well catnapping in the bathtub as well!!
Post a Comment