Thursday, March 26, 2009

Monday's playdate

Fabulous Monday morning in the park!  Zachary, Izzy, and their mommies all met for some fun playtime at a local park.  The kiddos had a blast and loved all the slides.  Nathan was the most adventurous of the kiddos on the slides and loves to do them, even by himself.  I think Bethany might have been the most adventurous mommy - and mommy of two in fact, she's carrying baby #2!  Yeah!!!  Here are the pics.
First up to slide?  Izzy!!!



Next up, Nathan!



Last but never least, Zachary!


Just hanging out

In the swings... and loving them!



Nathan wanted to know where the boat on the lake went as it turned a corner out of sight.
Fun 15 feet up in the air!!!

BIG HUGE SLIDE!!!!!  Way to go Nathan!
Yeah for Zachary and Kristin
Yeah for Izzy, whom I didn't successful photograph and catch and she did a face plant into my camera and about bit the dust.  I felt absolutely horrible and was so glad she was okay.  Unlike the boys, she doesn't put her feet down to slow her and she came barreling down that steep slide.  I'm so sorry Izzy!
Next stop, picnic lunch!  Z man and his mommy.
Shelby and Madison were able to join us and it was so much fun!
Bethany and Izzy and baby #2
Me and my little man
It was a beautiful day with Beautiful friends!  Love you girls and your kiddos too!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want to invite you to the Mommie Daze Virtual Baby Shower that I am hosting May 15 to June 8. This is an international even and there are prizes! Stop by my blog for all the details.

Bethany said...

We had loads of fun.. and Izzy is no worse for the wear!

Unknown said...

re: diapers

I'll snap some photos soon! My computer is working right, so it will probably Thurs-Friday before I am able to post the photos of the diapers.

Here's a link to a site that sells Haute Pockets. At the bottom, there is a photo of one that is just snaps- (it's white).

http://nickisdiapers.com/catalog.php?category=254

Mine are called "Seconds" because they have slight imperfections. None of these imperfections are really noticable, and all of the imperfections are just sewing imperfections. It's amazing what qualifies as an "imperfection" If the sewing is even a little bit out of line, it's marked as an imperfection!

Anyway, I got them slightly discounted because they are imperfections- otherwise they are about $15! If you just wanted to buy one or two so you could test them out, that's fine!

PS- He's 18 months. :)