This is my buddy Evan. I don't have many friends with brown eyes, but aren't his handsome?
Last weekend, my buddy Evan came over to play. We played on the slide together and I showed Evan how to go down on his bum instead of on his face.
The landing is much more fun. We also played in my tunnels. I loved chasing Evan through the tunnels. It made me laugh.
Next, we played chase through my tent. It made me laugh so much. My daddy started laughing because the static made my hair stand up. See?
Then, daddy and Mr. Wayne (Evan's daddy) started throwing balls at each other. It scared Evan so instead they rolled out a big ball and Evan and I played it like a drum.
After playing for a long time, we ate pizza.
My favorite part was the cheese sticks but the pizza was good too. Evan and I made a huge mess so our moms gave us a bath. Then we played in our pjs for a while even though we were really tired. I pushed Evan around in my Jeep.
Then our daddies started playing guitar and we all came in to listen.
It was a great night. Thanks for coming over guys!









No comments:
Post a Comment