We received a few more inches of snow this past Friday evening and Nathan finally was able to build his first snowman! He's seen plenty, but has never actually helped make one. Saturday morning, he and daddy spent hours outside playing in the snow and this is the snowman they built! :)
Nathan told Chad it needed to have red eyes, a brown nose and a brown mouth, so that is exactly what Mr. Snowman received!
While standing beside Mr. Snowman for these pics, Nathan leaned a bit too much on the poor guy... and the inevitable happened... he began to crash and Nathan happily helped him out. Then he and daddy put the snowman back together again and again! :)

What a fun day in the snow with daddy!!!
Here's to great daddy and to Nathan's first snowman!









3 comments:
great snow pics with little man! I love your new blog layout!
What an awesome snowman! That last picture is amazing! Sammy has that same hat :-)
I want to know where you got those awesome gloves. I think we'd stay out in the snow longer if Isaac would keep his gloves on!
Post a Comment