Autumn, you were right! We spent last week at the El Conquistador Resort in beautiful Puerto Rico!!! We had a delightful week resting in our beautiful ocean front room, listening to the breeze and the rain, and also enjoyed some awesome massages, fabulous food, and great company (work sponsored trip for people attaining 100% of their quotas). I took all of about 10 pictures... but I'll share these final 3...
the view from our room (I did my best to piece together a panoramic picture)

all dressed up for the awards dinner
Thank you so much Chad for working so hard last year and for taking me as your special guest! :) I just knew you would!! HeeHee! Thank you Lord for such a wonderful relaxing getaway for us to share just the two of us! :)








2 comments:
YAY!!! I'm so happy for you that you were able to vacation at such a fabulous place. Brian and I remember it well - private island, spa, incredible view. We hope to go back one day. When I saw your post I was like, I DO know where you are, actually! :)
You look absolutely gorgeous in your pictures here. Glad you had a great vacation! Love you!!
Oh how beautiful and lucky you got to be his special guest, hee hee!! I'm glad you guys had a great trip and got some rest and relaxation.
Post a Comment