Monday, March 1, 2010

Swim lessons!!!


We've just started swim lessons again and Nathan loves them! We have private lessons with a fabulous teacher named Mrs. Lois. She is such a sweet lady and wonderful with Nathan! They are working on so many fun things and I love watching from the sidelines!

Working on jumping in, swim, pop up to breathe, swim and turn around, head to wall and pull up and climb out. Such a life saving skill!!!

Learning to throw the diving rings out, dive for them, and swim back to the step with them.
Lots of fun... floats, ball chasing, games, breath control... fun fun fun!
Nemo belongs here at this pool... did you know that?
I love that his tongue is out in this picture! He loves Mrs. Lois!!!
Working on super man arms (straight out and parallel in the water as he goes under and glides with his arms out).
We love it love it love it!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow what a great swimming lesson! I love the picture of him with his tongue hanging out :-)