It looks like the El Conquistador resort in San Juan, Puerto Rico!! That's where we went on our honeymoon 6 years ago...an amazing place. Am I right?? :)
i am a wife, mother, daughter, friend, and lover of many things:
my husband, son, sweet dog, Jesus, family, my dear friends, photography, sunsets, snow skiing, water skiing, hiking, water bottles with straws, steak&shake, Colorado, Lake Gaston, Belews Lake, chill music, spring and fall breezes, jumping on the bed, adventures...
8 comments:
somewhere I'd like to be! :)
The little island in the distance reminds me of our honeymoon in Maui, but I don't recognize the first picture.
I agree with the other comment - somewhere I'd like to be!
looks fabulous! so jealous you are in that warm weather! enjoy!!!!
I know... but won't give it away! It looks GREAT there! Hope you are having a awesome time!!
somewhere off the coast of California? Seems to be nice!
ohhhhh how nice! hope yall are having a wonderful time!
It looks like the El Conquistador resort in San Juan, Puerto Rico!! That's where we went on our honeymoon 6 years ago...an amazing place. Am I right?? :)
Very impressive Autumn! Nailed the resort and everything!!! We had an absolute blast...very relaxing!
Post a Comment