Monday, March 8, 2010

Tot School

This week tot school was held with Yaya and Papa and since I wasn't home to photograph it, I can only tell you what they did... blocks, cars, puzzles, automoblox, marble racing, playing outside, basketball, drawing, and tons more. The one picture I do have is this...


potty school!!!!


Nathan spent a lot of the week doing this! Thank you mom for keeping the potty training going! Nathan spent all of today dry! He didn't even wet his diaper during his nap! He also pooped on the potty this morning. I was super proud of him! I think we're getting the hang of this!

5 comments:

Jennifer said...

That is an AWESOME picture!

Madonna said...

Oh, I am so scared of potty training. I think I am going to try to tackle it this summer. Yikes, I have no clue what I am going to do!

Debbie said...

My daughter is resisting potty training--glad you're having success with it! By the way, I have an award for you on my blog. : )
http://homeschooladventures3.blogspot.com/2010/03/happy-101-award.html

Tiffany Lockette said...

Oh poor baby, he totally looks like he would rather be anywhere but on that potty!!

Rebecca said...

My little girl is about to have her second birthday party tomorrow and she is getting her potty training stuff. It will be interesting to see how she does!