While daddy’s been home, we’ve also been adding some finishing touches to Nathan’s room…
These have been up for a while, but not sure if I showed you all! :)
My sis-in-law-to-be and her mom (Emily and MiMi) painted these awesome 10x10 canvases for Nathan’s room. They are sooooo amazing and he loves them! Chad painted a rectangle out of BEHR “melted chocolate” and he and Nathan hung these amazing canvases. (The bottom two on the left and right are from Target, but I think the other 4 look way better, don’t you!)
Under Nathan’s light switch, we added a little more personalization. He LOVED putting his handprints on the wall… something that I believe will be a family tradition through the years. Didn’t it turn out super cute!
Today, Chad’s brother (Matt) is marrying the most wonderful girl in the world (Emily) and we couldn’t be happier to celebrate with them and family in every way possible! They are an amazing couple and we are soooooo excited to share in this special day… and to share with them in their life long marriage! Nathan’s offical role in the wedding? “Pimp in charge”. I bet you’re holding your breath waiting for pics huh?








1 comment:
still ANXIOUSLY waiting for pimp in charge and other pics!!!!
Post a Comment