Friday, October 15, 2010

Introducing Taylor Grace Wilson!


She's here! Taylor joined us on 10/14/10 at 4:55PM, weighing in at 5 pounds 11 ounces and 19.5 inches in length. She and Katie are doing very well! Stay tuned for details.



7 comments:

MamaDuck76 said...

Oh, so teeny-tiny! Congratulations! Enjoy your new little blessing :)

Schell Family said...

Yeah - congrats!!!

Jennifer said...

I am sure you have this covered (haha, good pun), but I have newborn prefolds that Owen has outgrown that you're welcome to borrow if you need something to fit a tiny baby! So happy she's here and she's adorable. We should get our crazy families together when you guys recover.

The Moodies said...

Congrats on your precious daughter! ♥♥♥ I cannot wait to meet her!

Kim @ Life of a Modern Mom said...

She is so sweet! Congratulations!

Jennifer said...

Congratulations, Katie! What a beautiful little girl!

Tiffany Lockette said...

Yay, Congratulations!! So very, very happy for you guys. What a beautiful family. Sorry, I'm late catching up on all my favorite blogs.