Well, lets just say that the time to take your little man's paci is not when he's getting over a cold and cutting molars... he made it until 5am (only because he found a paci hidden in his bed to go to sleep the first time and I snatched it while he was sleeping) and then screamed and sobbed for 45 minutes and Chad and I both said it's not worth it. We'll go back to being strict about paci only in his bed and take it away sometime before kindergarten! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








2 comments:
I bet that was hard...I am sorry...but follow your instincts. They are the only way to go! You know what is best for your baby :)
Paci's rule!!! We are in the same boat! The paci has to go sometime but now is not the time!!!! Sorry you had a bad night. We aren't gonna take it away just yet- God help us when we try!
Post a Comment