Thursday, July 23, 2009

Jumping Fun

A few weeks ago, we went to an inflatable bounce house with several friends and kiddos. It was so much fun to watch the kids and Nathan showed off his climbing skills a few times by climbing to the top of the slide with no help. In no time, I will have no excuse to climb in and go jumping with him... he'll be doing it all by himself. I'm not ready for that, so for now, I'll just say he DEFINITELY needs me. :)

Here's our attempt at a group shot...

Nathan about to dive through the fruit loops.
Another attempt at some group shots... Nathan loved this pink ball and would not let it go.


Until he found the yellow one.
And then a green one to go with the green chair! :)
Back to the jumping/sliding/climbing... here's Nathan, ball in hand of course.

Bethany and Izzy next...
Followed by Caleb and Jennifer...
Then Zachary and Kristin.

What a fun day! Definately worth the $7 to get in!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

WOW your bling looks GOOD! :) Let me know next time y'all go.. I may give it a try soon.