This summer has descended upon us and the hot weather is here. I feel as though we're outside often and whenever we're outside there is water involved. :) Here are some (okay a ton) of fun pics from the last couple weeks of outside play.
A new sprinkler. Nathan loves this, however he's not fond of the cold water, unless I'm chasing him with the sprinkler. Notice Bailey in the background? Well this is her first sprinkler... and she is a water loving dog.
See her attention turn?
Can you see the movement in her ears as she runs to the sprinkler? I also love the action of the water in this shot!
That's a soaked baby, and a puppy tail on the right top corner! They played together in the water for a few minutes but none of the pics turned out. So sad. They were really cute!
This kiddo is determined to fill up his watering pitcher with the water and finally figured out how to hold the sprinkler still to fill the cup.
Another day we were playing outside and to keep him from getting all scratched up in the grass/concrete, I put one of Chad's t-shirts on him. Too funny!
I love that his knee is sticking out of the arm hole on the left side.
Hey mom, this sprinkler is fun even without the water.
For some reason, I love this picture so much! Maybe it's the expression, or the water droplets covering my kiddo, or perhaps the colors? I'm not sure, but I just love it!
This is our new splash pad. Nathan loves it, as does Bailey! They both enjoy standing on it and drinking from it.
I LOVE his little bum sticking up in the air while he drinks. So sweet!
Bailey is patiently waiting for her ball at this point while Nathan takes a water break.
A very long water break!
He finally gave in and threw it for her! :)
Then she brought it back and he hoarded it again. Perhaps this is their intent, it gives Bailey a rest in between throws.
"ottapus"
You should have heard all the truck noises this little guy was making as he drove them through the water.
I heart this photo!
So the other day, I got a little brave and Nathan finger painted for the first time. Since he was already a mess, I added a table full of shaving cream, two Popsicle sticks, and three cars to the mix and he played for over 20 minutes.
up to his elbows in shaving cream
This was when I put the camera down...
Hope you guys are having fun this summer too! What are you doing to stay cool and entertained outside? Please share!








3 comments:
I would love to try shaving cream with my daughter but am worried she would scoop it straight up into her mouth!
Gorgeous photos
Cool whip works if you are afraid of shaving cream......
Cute photos! I'm so jealous, it won't stop raining here! colin and I haven't been outside in 2 days! And I had great plans today too.... oh well.
Love that red cloth diaper. I just love a baby in a cloth diaper.
I love the ones of him in Chad's shirt! ADORABLE! Was checking out the pics- Izzy noticd from across the room yelling Nay Nay!
Post a Comment