Friday, April 4, 2008

19 weeks old and getting so big

Naked Nathan! :)




He's just so cute!


Mom and dad are trying to sell the house and they think my room looks better with the bumpers in my crib! They are right and I love to look at the animals when I wake up from my nap! I've been missing out on all these fun creatures!



This has been a great week full of firsts...

This is what I used to do with my boppy...

This is what I learned to do today...


It is so much more fun to play with toys when you can see them!


Tummy Time


I'm getting stronger and better at holding myself up. I'm also rolling more and more. Look out world, here I come!



This week, I learned how to grab onto a rattle or toy and bring it to my mouth. I am so proud of myself.




Then - one week ...

and now - 19 weeks!


I love all of my veggies! Peas, carrots, sweet potatoes, and green beans. Tomorrow, I will try squash, and then avacado. I also like rice cereal and oatmeal!





The back of my pants says it all - and in the right place!


My puppy, Bailey, watches over me very closely. She still hasn't learned that I'm not big enough to shake hands with her, but one day I will be. In the mean time, mom and dad are trying to teach her to wait patiently!

No comments: