Wednesday, April 2, 2008

We're moving!

Well, it's that time again! We are under contract to build a house! We are all so excited. Although we love our current house, we're ready for a bit more room and a driveway that is flat. We've found an awesome neighborhood not to far away (about 10 minutes) and the house will be finished in 4-6 months... so along with keeping you posted on how Nathan and the rest of the Wilson's are doing, I'll also be updating the house progress, so stay tuned!

Here's a picture of the floorplan...
The lot that we've selected is 0.38 acres, which is pretty large for a city lot - and bigger than the lot we currently own! Bailey is going to be so excited! It's on a cul-de-sac and we're thrilled that Nathan can play there. The neighborhood also has sidewalks, a pool, a playground, and a huge field where you can do anything your little heart desires! :) Well, that's about all I can tell you now. We will list our current house tomorrow and then pray that it sells fast! I'll post updates and pictures as we get them.

No comments: