I can't believe that Nathan is 5 months old today! That just blows my mind! In the last month, he's started solid food, begun to roll over more, has learned to scoot forward, now enjoys tummy time, he talks constantly, he's not waking up in the middle of the night for his paci, he's become more opinionated and can let us know what he wants, he can stand bearing all of his weight on his legs, he can sit unsupported for a few seconds, he smiles all the time and even flirts with people, and he's even been on his first shoulder ride. I didn't get pictures, but my dad took him for a ride on his shoulders, like he did with me when I was little, and Nathan loved it just as much as I did! Nathan's shirt is really true... he's probably the best baby in the world... at least in our opinion!
Wednesday, April 23, 2008
5 months old today!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








2 comments:
i am so, so excited to get to see you guy's! and guess who else will probably be there...nikki (mcpeters) traeger with their new baby! little alex was born the beginning of march.
what big blue eyes you have! :-)
Post a Comment