Thursday, July 31, 2008

More pics from the fun Lake day with Q, K, & C

On July 12, we spent the day with our friends Quinton, Kristin, and Colton. Kristin just gave me copies of the rest of that days pics. I have to share some of these with you. You can see the first post from this day by clicking here. We spent the day in the lake, then brought the boys back to Kristin's for a bath and bed... of course we had to take a million pics along the way. Here are some of the cutest and funniest of the bunch (that didn't make it into the first post).

Swimming with daddy in the beautiful water!

Look, Chad's not holding on to him! He's floating!



Happy in the tub

so cute in his hoodie towel

Dude, I can't believe I ate the whole thing!

Colton grabbed Nathan's foot and flipped him over... can we say glory shot?

Giddy in the crib


No comments: