I don't post as much as I should about how blessed we are as parents, but let me take a brief moment to share just one way the Lord has taken care of us new parents... Nathan loves sleep, and he sleeps well. It's Saturday at 12:20pm... Nathan slept all night as usual, and slept in until 9am, had a bottle, was awake for 30 minutes, and then went back to sleep... and he still is. Chad and I slept in and we've spent the morning watching HGTV in our pjs just the way we did pre-baby. Not a day goes by when I don't realize the blessing of our sleep loving little guy! My friend Emily encourages me to find holy moments in the midst of the mundane and that's what I'm doing this morning... and I just wanted to share.
Saturday, July 19, 2008
Thank you Lord!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








2 comments:
I could have seen this coming..I mean the child was up until 10pm last night ; )
I had fun chatting with ya : )
Ok, I have posted 3 times and you haven't come out to play. Being new to this bloggy thing, I am taking it a bit personally that someone I actually know isn't coming out on a play date.:)
The house looks great by the way.
Post a Comment