Mother's Day, for me, was celebrated over many days. It started with Friday when Chad took the day off of work to spend with Nathan and me as a family! He came in from a week long trip around mid morning and showed up at home with a dozen roses! It was so sweet! We had a leisurely morning and did some tot school, we all took a long 4 hour nap, and then headed to Bumper Jumpers as a family. It was so fun to have daddy there and Nathan was just as energetic as always. We headed downtown for a yummy meal at a place called Fincastles and then walked a few blocks to get some yummy cheesecake. We were serenaded by a sax player and Nathan was mesmerized... until he saw the cheesecake and asked about 15 times in 5 seconds for a bite. An absolutely delightful evening as a family! Oh, did I mention that after
Saturday we spent with Chad's family celebrating Mother's Day and Mama Ginny's 80th bday.
Saturday night, we headed to see Papa and Yaya, and after a restful night came a relaxed Sunday morning spent with my folks. We exchanged cards and opened a few gifts. My gift comes in the form of a home organizer... a real life professional... coming to my house! I'm SOOOOOOO excited. Did I mention a trip to IKEA would follow this organizational meeting? I have an amazing husband!!!
After getting ready for church, Chad took a few pictures of Papa, Yaya, Nathan and Sadie.








No comments:
Post a Comment