Saturday, May 30, 2009

More backyard fun!

You didn't think I was going to leave for Disney world and not have things ready to post while we were gone did you?  I have to document this little guys adventures for my own memory keeping and the last time we were out of town, I received this email from a friend...

 "I am in need of a post on Wilson Ramblings OR I WILL NEED A DETOX PROGRAM!!!! 
 I am in WITHDRAWAL!!!!!  hahahahaha.... "
  
Thank you Bethany for that email!  I love knowing that someone other than me, and my folks, reads the chronicles or our lives!  So, Bethany, this is for you my friend!  And for Izzy who will be shouting "NAY NAY" I'm sure!

Nathan loves the water, no surprise. He's just discovered the hose however and these pics document his first interactions with the hose.  :)  He's also mimicking our actions, and yes, those of Bailey too.  There are a few funny pictures in here!

Filling up the pool - I asked him to keep the water in the pool, but you know how it goes, they are toddlers and exploring their world is what they do.  The water sounded different, looked different, and felt different when he sprayed it in different places, so I let him have his fun.

Yep, he doused himself and loved it!

Who do you think he learned this from?  He's going in for a drink... with his tongue!


I love the water droplets falling off of his mouth here!






Putting his finger in the hole was funny to watch because it sprayed all over and he loved it.


Drinking from the hose - this is a classic summertime picture don't you think?

Ahhhhh!
Happy summer days to you all!

1 comment:

Bethany said...

I am happy :) And yes Izzy yelling Nay Nay in the background! hahahahaha. Hope you guys are having fun!