this meal was a HUGE hit which I never expected! blueberries, raspberries, OIKOS greek yogurt... that's not the part I was surprised about. It's the broccoli quiche I was shocked that Nathan liked. He gobbled it up and asked for more. For a kiddo who won't eat broccoli and rarely eats eggs, this was a fabulous meal for him. They are made by Nancy's and I found them in the freezer section. Shelby- this one is for you!
Next up, a favorite meal with a twist. Hummus and raspberries, nothing new. Add almond butter, hummus, or honey nut cream cheese to sandwich thins by Arnold, and you have a new twist on lunch!
Strawberry YoKids squeezers which are frozen make great snacks after playing outside in the heat! Better than a popsicle because of the calcium and protein!
OIKOS blueberry greek yogurt, raspberries, diced carrots,walnuts, spinach and cheese bites, and corn bites. He really liked these as well. It was a great way to get veges in him that he normally doesn't eat.
So, lets help each other find more foods for our tots! Take pictures and share your tot's food ideas with us here!









5 comments:
I am so buying that! THANKS AS ALWAYS!
I LOVE the idea to freeze the yogurt. We have the exact same kind in our fridge. I may have to stick them in the freezer when I get home from work. Thanks for that idea!
Ok...I just looked at all your links in the post. What I love is how these things were already prepared...not homemade! I love this...because I am not much of a cook. But, I can go to the store and pick up these healthy, prepared foods....thanks :)
Looks like you've been hitting up Target too. We have the same plates. Aren't they awesome???
Love your post, as always!!!!
;) Carisa
Post a Comment