I bring you... sliding by Nathan!
There is always a "weeeeee" involved.
If Bailey is outside, she usually meets Nathan at the bottom to see if he's okay. See her sweet puppy nose there?
Climbing up... he's not successfully made it to the top yet, but it's a great workout for him!
Looking for Bailey (who's outside "bed" is under Nathan's playhouse)
Seeing her through the holes!
Back to sliding!
"mama, up. peas. hep. yes peas"
"crash"
If at first you don't succeed, lay there for a while and think about how to tweak your try so you'll be successful next time!
.jpg)

Hee hee!








2 comments:
So fun! He looks like he's about 5 feet tall...
While looking at another blog Izzy came over- here is how the conversation went. Up! ( I picked her up). Nay Nay?? (She wasn't sure... I told her no this isn't Nay Nay). She said NO! NO! NO!. Then signed more and YELLED NAY NAY!! So I pulled up your blog and she happily said Nay Nay til we got down to where there is a pic of Katie on the side and she yelled Day Dee!! I think she misses you guys :)
Post a Comment