Saturday, June 13, 2009

What a week

What a week it has been!  Sunday, Chad left for TX on business.  Monday we played with Bethany and Izzy all day and saw Zachary and Kristin too!  Monday night, I started feeling horrible and by 9pm was in bad shape.  Tuesday morning, Bethany kept Izzy and I went to the doc only to find out I had a bacterial infection (most likely respiratory) and the flu!  CRAPOLA!  So when your husband is half way across the country and you're sick with a contagious illness what do you do?  Strap on a surgical mask (which I have worn all week) and call your mommy!  Our neighbor watched Nathan until my mom could arrive and she stayed until Friday morning tirelessly caring for Nathan and cleaning my house.  Nathan loved his time with Yaya and was perfectly taken care of.  Thank you mom for staying so long without a moments hesitation!  We're praying you don't get sick!

right after the doctor picking up Nathan from Bethany... feeling like poo

Yaya did tot school with Nathan every day!   I didn't ask her to take pictures, so you'll just have to believe me!  And as for what was on his plate?  Yaya hooked him up with manicotti, quiche, chicken, fruit, veges... plenty for a kiddo to love!

Hopefully I'll get back to 100% before long and be posting more again.  Until then, I'll leave you with a cute video of Nathan talking about Disney.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

I hope you feel better soon!