This morning, we decided that since we'd all slept in until 9:30, we'd make a quick change of plans. We spent the morning eating a leisurely breakfast and then headed to the outlets next to our resort. Nathan got some new shoes. Can you believe the kiddo has jumped into a size 7xw? It seems like just yesterday he was in a 6! After some yummy lunch we went back to the room and Nathan took his first on schedule nap of our whole vacation! He loved it and so did we! When he woke up, we headed back to Sea World to check out what we missed the day before. We ended up staying until 10pm (no addition nap and a HAPPY toddler) and watching the Shamu Rocks show and the fireworks show! Awesome day, and I'll post more pictures later. For now, here are today's top 5!
Nathan LOVED the dolphins. Chad got some awesome video of this and I'll post it next week. For now, here is a great pic of him and this playful dolphin. He found "beams" all over the park and finally, we let him walk on them. I knew it would come one day, and today was the day.
Wednesday, June 3, 2009
Today's Top Pics
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








1 comment:
Keep sending the pic! I love them! I think that it is awesome that Nathan is putting sentences together! Awesome!
Post a Comment