Today was our last day in Disney, and while there might be pictures from tomorrow, they won't be of Disney. We're heading home in the morning and I'm so ready to see my beloved puppy whom I've missed terribly while we've been here! I digress, back to Disney and pics! We spent the day in Animal Kingdom and while it was incredibly hot and required tons of walking, it was still a great deal of fun. It was neat to see what interested Nathan. Many times, we'd be standing in front of some crazy rare animal and Nathan spots a fan and shouts "fan NayNay see". He was very interested in the misting fans and the rocks glued in the pavement. :)
Nathan really enjoyed this part of the park called affection section. It was a fenced in petting area. He touched the sheep...
I must brag on my little tot for a brief moment. We've been away from home for going on 10 days. He's been a perfect angel. I'm not kidding. In total, we've had 5 minutes of combined mini melt downs. For 10 days of traveling and too much sitting and waiting and being hot and hungry, I'd say that's an absolute miracle! Thank you Lord Jesus for our kiddo's sweet heart and adventurous spirit!
Bethany, Kristin, Kristin, and Shelby... we're headed your way and are in need of a playdate!!!!!
Neighbors... we've missed you too and can't wait to hang out with you at the pool this weekend!
Bailey... we are on our way little one and you'll get some serious puppy love in no time!








3 comments:
wow.. great pics! Come home.. we miss you!
So glad that you are having such a good time! We love Animal Kingdom too, and Lion King always makes me all teary, I love it!
I must say I've been incredibly jealous seeing all these Disney pictures! We are HUGE Disney nuts...we went there on our honeymoon, and didn't care one bit if we looked like dorks:) We are planning on taking Noah next year around Christmas and I'm sure Jimmy and I will probably have more fun than him even! And gosh do I hope he's as well behaved as Nathan has been!
Post a Comment