Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Today's Top Pics from SeaWorld

Today we went to Sea World and had a great time!!! First stop? Nathan touched an albino Burmese python... I happily snapped pictures from afar
Next stop? Feeding and touching the dolphins! This was very fishy but so much fun and a great experience!

Chad giving the dolphin some lovin'.

Of course, no day at SeaWorld is complete with out Shamu and a great show! See the man flying through the air? Shamu did that! :)
Tomorrow, we're off to Animal Kingdom. Nathan is sure to love all of the animals! More pics to come!

3 comments:

Eve said...

where are the pictures? I can't see them. Maybe my computer is doing something dumb.

Bethany said...

My computer wouldn't pull up the pics last night but they are working now :) That guy is HIGH in the air!

Eve said...

I see the pictures now! Looks to be having a ton of fun!