There are good posts to come, I'm just going to be a little slow at getting them posted. For now, here are a few pics to hold you over until I can post...
You're right..I think we do live close to one another. So yes, we should get the boys together sometime..I think that would be really fun:) Noah doesn't really have any playmates...I only have one close friend with a baby, but she is still pregnant and not due until mid-May, so he's never had a playdate before! But I think he'd have a blast:)
Lazy 5 Ranch is ALWAYS a kindergarten field trip they do in our school system, but it looks like you all had fun now! Great pictures:)
i am a wife, mother, daughter, friend, and lover of many things:
my husband, son, sweet dog, Jesus, family, my dear friends, photography, sunsets, snow skiing, water skiing, hiking, water bottles with straws, steak&shake, Colorado, Lake Gaston, Belews Lake, chill music, spring and fall breezes, jumping on the bed, adventures...
1 comment:
You're right..I think we do live close to one another. So yes, we should get the boys together sometime..I think that would be really fun:) Noah doesn't really have any playmates...I only have one close friend with a baby, but she is still pregnant and not due until mid-May, so he's never had a playdate before! But I think he'd have a blast:)
Lazy 5 Ranch is ALWAYS a kindergarten field trip they do in our school system, but it looks like you all had fun now! Great pictures:)
Post a Comment