So every Tuesday night, the Chic-fil-a (CFA) in our area does family fun night. We've never been, but when our neighbors prompted us to go, we thought we'd give it a shot! Oh my goodness, we picked the perfect week to start! They had animals out on the lawn and Nathan was in heaven!!
He didn't know what to think about riding the horse, but seemed happy enough to go along with it and since then he's talked about it quite a bit. This was a first for him!


He liked the chicks but he kept asking for a purple one. There wasn't a purple one, so I'm not sure what that was about.
This pot bellied pig was by far his favorite. He loved petting it and is still talking about this pig. Nathan is my little animal lover for sure!
Thank you CFA for a great family fun night!








3 comments:
What an amazing time! I just wished we actually had Chic Fil-A up here. Where Joe works at State Farm they have one in their Cafeteria kind of like the one at UNCG but no actual Chic Fil-A restaurants.
Thanks for the info on the diapers I will be looking into that very soon!
WOW!! We have family night at CFA but we've NEVER had animals...that rocks!
Whoa... How did I know know that was going on down the street from me???!!!
Post a Comment