Tuesday, May 19, 2009

What's on your tot's plate


chili (amazingly he ate it, despite it's spiciness, and ate almost all of it, before dumping the rest on the floor - but missing the floor and hitting the dog (who was lying under the high chair) square in the head), avocado, raspberries

raspberries, walnuts, and an egg cooked in this little egg cooker pan with cheese on top

ABC's and 123's with meatballs (not exactly healthy, but great practice for a fork!)... separated into meatballs and pasta, peanut butter, pineapple, strawberries, cheese.

asparagus, almonds, cucumber, hummus, cherries, avocado, pita bread with spinach, cheese, and flaxseed inside, and snap peas... now I must tell you, while Nathan tasted all of this, he only ate the almonds, hummus, cherries, avocado, and one piece of the spinach quesadilla. He instead ate peanut butter, toast, more hummus, and strawberries. At least I tried to offer him new foods. :)

yogurt melts, green beans (first time he actually ate them), mango, cheese, slow cooked pork (gobbled it up), and cheese melted on high fiber English muffins

tarragon carrots (can you tell we're at Yaya's), blueberries, baby crack (lucky duckies), kiwi, red bell pepper, and grilled chicken (thank you Papa).


blueberries and blackberries, avocado, carrots, grilled chicken, crescent roll, fresh pineapple

5 comments:

Carisa said...

good gracious, I am always amazed at what he will eat and how much!!!! Wow!!!

;) Carisa

Mallory's Mommy said...

Oh how I wish I could get Mallory to eat avacado. Lol, baby crack.

Unknown said...

Beautiful plates...! I just had to look up a problem of Madison's on the internet... I'll explain later.. but let's just say I think it has to do with eating a whole bag of yogut melts. I was very happy to see them on Nathan's plate! :)

Bethany said...

Looks good... I like those plates!

Anonymous said...

does he really that much! that looks like a lot for a little tyke! I wish my kids ate that good...